MEAL PLANNING CASE STUDY Courtesy of Lynnette of NY and SERENITY PARTICIPANTS RUN BOOT CAMP!

Posted November 16, 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Lynnette McNeil <lmcneiltaylor@gmail.com> wrote:

MEAL PLANNING CASE STUDY Courtesy of Lynnette of NY

Picture 1 6 pm meal on 11/14/13
Picture 2 9 am meal on 11/14/13
All the other meals today was sliced chicken & cucumber
Picture 3 9 pm meal on 11/13/13
Picture 4 6 pm meal on 11/13/13




Michelle's Feedback:

Ok..much , much more appealing looking meals.  However, quantities for all meals are too large. For meal # 4, I don't think I see protein.  That will explain in part why you can eat really well like this,  and see creepy, crawly weight loss..although you are releasing steadily.

Specifically:
Meal #1  Reduce avocado by 2 wedges. 
Chicken is overcooked, but also contains a few more veggies, which is good and appealing.

Meal #2 Perfect-could dial back quantity just a tad

Meal #3 Saucy stuff looks like mayo?? Do not see any protein on this one. Am I correct?

Meal #4 Great vegetable medley and great color,  but I also see missing protein. Am I correct? 

The A.S.A.P homeopathic fat burner is protein based. Protein is nature's fat burner, even better than ephedra!
Thank you for asking Phil about it and yes, order ASAP. (pun intended)

Att: Anyone in drug or alcohol recovery, should avoid ASAP. 

Thanks to Lynnette for our excellent Saturday meal planning case study. 

Everyone, when you are on "click and send"  monitoring program, let's now send pictures at one time, as Lynnette did. I can then use your photos  as a case study too.  I know you can't wait 

A few of you still owe me photos for today. Let's get them in. ...due by noon every Wednesday and Saturday



SERENITY PARTICIPANTS RUN BOOT CAMP on NOVEMBER 16, 2013 @ 
9 p.m. !

Listen to this A.M BOOT CAMP call. You guys really listen to me after all. I had technical glitches and the team carried on without me. AWESOME. Best SERENITY CHALLENGE BOOT CAMP yet  






Comments

Popular Posts