Serenity Weight Loss: HOW and WHY it Works



Quote from Kelley:

"Along my journey, seeds have been planted. The two that comes to mind are:
My nutritional Coach Michelle Edmonds asked me..... Kelley, when you make promises and commitments to others do you keep it????
I said, OHHH YES with a badge of honor.

She then stated
Well, why won't you keep one to yourself???😳😳
I was speechless and could not answer the question.
The other by the same person...
It is the things you enjoy the most (socially)...that is preventing you from reaching healthy eating habits and weight loss goals.
I took the time to make a list of my top 3....."

Note from the coach: Kelley stated she has been getting a lot of questions about whether she was wearing "spanx" or had surgery ( by-pass) . I am always available to describe what she did and answer your questions @ http://vcita.com/michelleedmonds, because, while I appreciate her sharing, I am also somewhat protective. I always want her to be able to maintain her focus on loving herself. Love you, Kelley E. Wilford,

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling




Comments

Popular Posts