Subject:
 
Romans 7:14-16 
 "
YesI'm full of myself--after all, I've spent a long time in sin's prison. What I don't understand about myself is that I decide one waybut then I act anotherdoing things I absolutely despiseSo if can't be trusted to figure out
 
what is best for myself and then do it, it becomes obvious that God's command is
  
necessary "

4/22/13
Topic:
  
 
Am I 
a Food Addict?!

 

TEAM SERENITY
APRIL Personal development 
BOOK of The Month




Mr.Olson also speaks to being overweight and keeping fit.
EXCELLENT READ for anyone, but especially Team Serenity members
 
 

The Slight Edge 


Available from Amazon.com


Dr  Joel Wallach - Dead Doctors Don t Lie - Salt   High Blood Pressure
Dr Joel Wallach - Dead Doctors Don t Lie - Salt High Blood Pressure

  
 Available from www.wallachonline.com

 Save Your Life
 
Live  Teleconference

Every Monday

7:00 p.m ~ 7:30 p.m. EST
  (530) 881-1400 Access: 591 178
  

HOST: 
Michelle edmonds 

Michelle Edmonds M.A.., M.Ed.
Sr. Nutritionist/Executive Director
Youngevity/ Serenity Weight Loss and 
Detoxification Program
Atlanta, GA


Execeutive Marketing Director @ Youngevity
Sr. Pastor @ Grace Gospel Tabernacle
 Queens, NY

Very Special Testimonial
on substance abuse recovery
Lesa J of Somerset, NJ
Serenity Team member since 1999
 

~picture unavailable~ 

This email was sent to serenityretreats@gmail.com by serenityretreats@gmail.com  
Serenity Weight Loss | PO Box 28246 | ATLANTA | GA | 30358
 

Comments

Popular Posts